Cheap Car Hire

tommo64

Guest mayjess

There is one on Brighton road, so you havent got far to go for it, I didnt think it was cheap tho, so hopefully someone will come up with some real good ones we can use!

Mayjess

Guest Kelly O

Try Acacia on the Sir Donald Bradman Way, quite near the airport. We hired one whilst looking for a car to buy and it was great. It wasn't brand new or flashy but worked fine and was really reasonably priced. A really nice English couple run the company and they were very heplful.

Ps. Just noticed you have kids- they had car seats/ booster seats too.

Try Acacia on the Sir Donald Bradman Way, quite near the airport. We hired one whilst looking for a car to buy and it was great. It wasn't brand new or flashy but worked fine and was really reasonably priced. A really nice English couple run the company and they were very heplful.

Ps. Just noticed you have kids- they had car seats/ booster seats too.

Thanks Kelly O, that sounds good. We're not fussy really, as long as it gets us from a to b. As for the kids, they are 15 and 18 so past the booster seat stage but thanks for the tip anyway.

Guest mayjess
Thanks Kelly O, that sounds good. We're not fussy really, as long as it gets us from a to b. As for the kids, they are 15 and 18 so past the booster seat stage but thanks for the tip anyway.

Your kids are almost the same age as mine, 2 girls 19 & 14, they happy to be in OZ?

Mayjess

Your kids are almost the same age as mine, 2 girls 19 & 14, they happy to be in OZ?

Mayjess

Hi Mayjess,

When we finally made the decision to go for it after our reccie/validation trip, neither of them were very keen to be perfectly honest. They loved Adelaide but it was the usual stuff, you know, leaving friends/boyfriend/girlfriend, etc. We weren't sure whether Emily would come out with us, knowing she would be 18 by the time we were due to leave the UK. But now she seems very positive about the move I'm glad to say. She's just finished her NVQ2 in hairdressing so she should do ok on the work front hopefully. Brad, on the other hand isn't a happy bunny. But I think he will be fine once he's in school and made some friends. In fact I think he will adapt quicker than any of us. Some neighbours of ours moved to Brisbane about 4 years ago and they had a 15 year old who felt exactly the same way but now he's as happy as Larry by all accounts. Time will tell I suppose.

This is the place in Brighton...

Adelaide Car Hire • Van • Ute • Minibus Rental

I used them and so did the cousins when they popped over to see us.

They are very helpful if you get in touch before you come they can reserve a specific sort of car for you.

They were by far the cheapest place by a long shot.

Rob and Mel

Guest mayjess
Hi Mayjess,

When we finally made the decision to go for it after our reccie/validation trip, neither of them were very keen to be perfectly honest. They loved Adelaide but it was the usual stuff, you know, leaving friends/boyfriend/girlfriend, etc. We weren't sure whether Emily would come out with us, knowing she would be 18 by the time we were due to leave the UK. But now she seems very positive about the move I'm glad to say. She's just finished her NVQ2 in hairdressing so she should do ok on the work front hopefully. Brad, on the other hand isn't a happy bunny. But I think he will be fine once he's in school and made some friends. In fact I think he will adapt quicker than any of us. Some neighbours of ours moved to Brisbane about 4 years ago and they had a 15 year old who felt exactly the same way but now he's as happy as Larry by all accounts. Time will tell I suppose.

They will be fine, mine were 15 and 10 when we last lived there, the 15 yr old had the time of her life, didnt wanna come back here, the 10 yr old took longer but eventually settled ,but by then we had booked flights etc to come home. its a great place for teenagers IMO, wish my mum & Dad would`ve taken me over. mine are both looking forward to returning.

Mayjess

Guest Guest75
This is the place in Brighton...

I used them and so did the cousins when they popped over to see us.

They are very helpful if you get in touch before you come they can reserve a specific sort of car for you.

They were by far the cheapest place by a long shot.

Rob and Mel

We recommend Aussie Car Hire a lot too,they do loo after people.:notworthy::notworthy:

Guest kelv&haley

we too used ozzies car hire........slight mishap where they didnt meet us at the airport and we had to get a taxi as it was a sunday and they were closed, but all sorted first thing monday morning and for their error they gave us 1 day for free!!!!!

• 9 months later...

The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an attention of every one. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible. I subscribe to Insider Score, and that is correct there has been scant insider buying. Insider Score's market wide buying indicator tracks very closely my sentiment indicators.:realmad::Randy-git:

===================================

Cheap Car Rentals

Aussie Car Rentals are a good set up, Mikhail is a top guy, over charged us on our 3 week rental, we didn't realise but he called us up middle of our first week to explain his error. Would recommend highly, you do get what you pay for, we have a Ford Festiva, little run around and it has done us proud.

• 1 month later...