887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi everone
I’m going to Overseas for 18 days. I haven’t travelled overseas on my 489 visa till now. And I’m going to lodge my file in the month of Feb 2019. Do I need to compensate that 2 weeks or can I lodge with out compensating please make it clear. I don’t want to wait that 2 weeks. 

For safe side u can wait bt if its ur annual leave(paid) then u dont need to wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Applied 10/01 said:

It said :

1 Year Employment - further evidence required

but then on the next page is said:

1 Year Work Specified Regional Area
Please provide certified copies of your evidence of full time (35 hours per week) employment in a specified regional area of Australia for at least one year as the holder of an eligible visa. Evidence of employment may include:

Tax Documents: Notice of Assessments
Superannuation statements showing employee contributions

According to legislation full time work is defined by Australian Bureau of Statistics -
“The Australian Bureau of Statistics states that a full-time position is one in which normally requires 35 hours a week work.”

Just curious to know if we work from home ie office in city and work in designated area . Also about office in city and do work in regional site work. 

1 hour ago, Applied 10/01 said:

It said :

Please provide certified copies of your evidence of full time (35 hours per week) employment in a specified regional area of Australia for at least one year as the holder of an eligible visa. Evidence of employment may include:

According to legislation full time work is defined by Australian Bureau of Statistics -
“The Australian Bureau of Statistics states that a full-time position is one in which normally requires 35 hours a week work.”

It’s great that they specifically ask for certain documents. If they only said “please provide further evidence of 1 year employment”, that would definitely cause more back and forth with CO.

20 minutes ago, Nada said:

I have logged into my ATO, where in there can i find my notice of assessment and superannuation summary. Please guide. 

You can get your super statement from whoever you have your super account with.

You will get your notice of assessment once you've filed your tax return with the ATO. If in doubt just give them a call.

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, deftown said:

Hi Russki,

Hope you remember me... The baby was born and applied for evidence of citizenship 2 days ago and today it is finalised. Below is the notification in the immi account. I haven't received any email . As per the below statement , Is the application successful or Do  i need to wait for the registered post to be received?

The application has been finalised.

Unless you have been advised that your application was unsuccessful, the requested evidence of citizenship has been sent by registered post.

Delivery times within Australia are generally between 3 to 5 days.

Congrats, it's been successful. You'll receive a hard copy evidence in your mail within the next few days. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, deftown said:

Hi Russki,

Hope you remember me... The baby was born and applied for evidence of citizenship 2 days ago and today it is finalised. Below is the notification in the immi account. I haven't received any email . As per the below statement , Is the application successful or Do  i need to wait for the registered post to be received?

The application has been finalised.

Unless you have been advised that your application was unsuccessful, the requested evidence of citizenship has been sent by registered post.

Delivery times within Australia are generally between 3 to 5 days.

Hi @deftown! Congrats on the new baby! 🙂 Did you apply for the evidence of citizenship for the baby? Looking at the correspondence, you should receive your baby's citizenship certificate in the post very soon! That's my understanding of the message... 😉  

@alexoir, just saw your post from earlier! 🙂 

12 hours ago, Delfin said:

Hi there, did you also submit other documents like PAYG summary, tax return, employment reference letters, and work contracts?

Hi Delfin,

I have all the required documents that you mentioned above. But at this moment, due to the difficulty to get a good and stable internet connection I just upload my certified passport and AFP police clearance

For Proof of residency,

I didn't have 2 years electrical bills as the 1st year was included in the rent

I didn't have internet bills or mobile bills on paper as they were direct deduct from my bank account

I only have rental agreement.

What other proof of residency can I get?

12 hours ago, Applied 10/01 said:

I submitted payslips, contract, employer references and payment summaries and they asked me for further information. I had to then submit superannuation statements and notice of assessments (received from ATO after you file a tax return)

I wouldn't have received a direct grant anyway because I had a baby after my 887 was filed so I had to get a medical for her but if you are hoping for a direct grant and a shorter wait time, I would suggest submitting all of the above documents as well as your payslips. Make sure you (and your partner) fill out the F80 form too.

Thank you very much for your advice, let me see how long I should wait

9 hours ago, Applied 10/01 said:

It said :

Hi there, I didnt see this on this page. which URL is this from?  https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

What are the documents that require certify copies?

9 hours ago, IBK said:

Can anyone please put me through how to add my new born child to 887 visa application. What the the document to add to the application and where should I send the document to. Please  I will appreciate any help please.

I can only advise base on my case. My child was born before I apply for 887 but after I got my 489. I had to apply 489 for my child first. After that apply for him 887. Both are through immi account. For 489 attached as dependent. Waiting time is very short. Very easy procedure. I think only about 4 months waiting period. Will need medical check. Not much document to submit. Birth cert and maybe passport.

But if your new born is after you had applied for 887. I can't advise you on that.

13 hours ago, Ramilo said:

what document's did your case officer requested?

They asked for a medical for my daughter, F80 form for my partner and everything below for me:

Common FAQ Updates

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/skilled-regional-887#HowTo

I am reluctant to submit a document due to “ (enter your reason)”

Wait another 6 months

I want to go for holiday as my bridging Visa has not kick in.

Rumour has it there once live a tale, the visa will only start processing after you come back.

Proof of residency

At least 2 types, Rental and bank statement showing expenditure for 2 years

Print and show it to us too. ^_^

Proof of employment

salary and employment letter, Superannuation statement, Tax document, notice of assessment

Need to submit form 1221, F80, spouse English, oversea AFP, Local AFP?

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes..... now take a deep breath and repeat that 100 more times.

Spouse English

Get your University to write a letter as university course materials might not be recognize by Australia.

Relationship with Spouse

I have a kid ….. duhhhhhh….. continuing relationship: rental agreement. Marriage cert is not enough.

My Agent told me not to submit

So far 3 to 4 cases I can think of agent's decision was wrong. Unless you have a complex history, else submit all documents