Back down under

Darren and Nicole.

Hi, we previously lived in Sydney until about 5 years ago when we moved to the UK, now looking to move back but not to the madness of Sydney, we are looking at southern beach areas due to cost and access to beach etc, areas like seafood, Moana, Aldinga. I have many questions but my first would be accessibility, I’m making an assumption would be working in the city so would it be commutable?

many thanks 😊 

• 6 months later...

Moving back to Australia sounds awesome! If you're looking at southern beach areas like Seaford, Moana, and Aldinga, commuting to Adelaide is definitely possible. Seaford has a train line that gets you to the city in about 45 minutes, while driving from Moana or Aldinga might take around 45 minutes to an hour, depending on traffic. These areas are great for a relaxed beach lifestyle and more affordable than Sydney. If you have flexible work hours or can work from home some days, it could work out really well.