Any golfers out there?

Guest allencarter2004@yahoo.co.

Guest allencarter2004@yahoo.co.

Arriving tuesday 2 sept. By then I'm sure to be getting withdrawal symptoms, so if anyone would like to get together for 18 holes soon after 2 sept please get in touch. Can't make morning of 4 sept, (interview arranged).

Arriving tuesday 2 sept. By then I'm sure to be getting withdrawal symptoms, so if anyone would like to get together for 18 holes soon after 2 sept please get in touch. Can't make morning of 4 sept, (interview arranged).

Would be more than happy to get a round in on any weekend. Never turn down a game;)! Just let us know

Guest alibongo

Hi

i am sure my hubby would be up for a game too .. Our belongings arrived this week and he has found his beloved clubs in amongst all the boxes..didnt know we had so much stuff!

just let us know when and where!

Ali

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

we arrive on the 20th Nov. Staying in Morphett Vale.

Andrew is brining his clubs with him.........and the reason will be clear in a bit....

His handicap is 3; OK, a good player, but please, give him a break.......he is so unassuming about it, you would think he was embarrassed! He hasn't played since April, in Adelaide!

As i will be working, he is a stay at home man for a while.........and i need him to be tired when i get home, or else::Randy-git:............

If you kind, considerate, beautiful humans can find it in your heart.......please play golf with my OH....

I play golf, handicap 36.........muni hacker...........but unless the girly's do too, i am subjected to playing solitaire on the computer..........HELP ME

Jane

xx

As i will be working, he is a stay at home man for a while.........and i need him to be tired when i get home, or else::Randy-git:............

Now i know why the boss always lets me play golf :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Loads of us folk here get out for a round when we can so im sure games will not be a problem. Give us a shout when you want him tired out ;)

• 5 weeks later...

I am always up for a game. Live in glenelg...

Play of 8, or used to before I developed a top spin lob of a hook!!!

If anybody wants a quick driving range meeting I am up for that also...

Dean