chester

Guest the dunlops

Guest the dunlops

is there any one on here from the chester area if so drop us a line and may be we could meet (roll on first week of june and we will be over);):daydreaming:

Guest Jamie&Carrie

Hi dunlops,

im not from chester but im pretty close i grew up in wrexham which isnt far. I know chester very well spent alot of time there. I arrived in Adelaide in december with my partner and we're settling in really well and loving being here. Drop us a line when you get here and we can meet up for a coffee and a chat. Bye for now and good luck with the move.

Guest turners

Hi we are from ellesmere port only 10mins from chester we have beenhere since august last year would love to catch up just send us a private message do you have any kids we have 3 love it here in adelaide see you soon The Turners*****

Guest Pat n Jo

Hi,

We are new to this site, great for the info :) We are flying over on the 20th April for our new life, we are from Wallasey, so not too far away either. Would love to meet up when we get there.

Jo