Pasta Pinching Pooch

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

:biglaugh:

Mrs Tyke has been having a go at making her own pasta,she has always wanted to do it and Little Tyke gave her a fresh pasta machine for Mum's Day

Mrs Tyke and I were sat reading your kind posts yesterday evening .

She had made the pasta (Tagliatelle) and had it draped over a broom handle between two chairs to dry out a bit.

We came back into the kitchen and Mrs Tyke said "The pasta is moving"

"No wonder" I said as I spotted that I'd forgotten to put one of the dogs out.

The flour around his chops gave away the game!

Nice Tagliatelle - with a hint of Bedlington Terrier.:biglaugh:

I must,I must,I must - remember to put ALL of the dogs out during a pasta making session!

My mum left a bottle of red wine on the table once, when she got home the bottle was on the floor, with the wine spilled out everywhere. Unfortunately it seemed that when it fell off the table, it had hit her dog on the leg, as when she got home, she found her dog with a bad leg, that she couldn't stand up on. Everytime the dog tried to walk, she fell over.

My mum was very worried, so took her dog to the vet, only to be told, that the dogs leg was fine and she had drunk the wine, and was falling over because she was drunk. :biglaugh: The vet told my mum to take the dog home and let her sleep it off. :wubclub:

:biglaugh:

Mrs Tyke has been having a go at making her own pasta,she has always wanted to do it and Little Tyke gave her a fresh pasta machine for Mum's Day

Mrs Tyke and I were sat reading your kind posts yesterday evening .

She had made the pasta (Tagliatelle) and had it draped over a broom handle between two chairs to dry out a bit.

We came back into the kitchen and Mrs Tyke said "The pasta is moving"

"No wonder" I said as I spotted that I'd forgotten to put one of the dogs out.

The flour around his chops gave away the game!

Nice Tagliatelle - with a hint of Bedlington Terrier.:biglaugh:

I must,I must,I must - remember to put ALL of the dogs out during a pasta making session!

Did you sort out the issue of wet pasta...katsmajic is willing to offer guidance mate....:idea:

dogs eh whod have em.....our dog eats the kids soft toys.:policeman:

Guest Guest75
Did you sort out the issue of wet pasta...katsmajic is willing to offer guidance mate....:idea:

dogs eh whod have em.....our dog eats the kids soft toys.:policeman:

Cheers

Mart - we did.

Now not cooking it for as long as well - fresh is very different to dried.:)

Guest Jo&Phil

One Christmas our clever Great Dane (hmm?!) had his eye on the barbecued Barramundi (which had been cooked whole and were filleted at the table). None were forthcoming but foolishly the uneaten fish were left on the dining room table while stuffed guests reclined in the lounge room ........... later that afternoon we spotted 1 very happy looking dog with an entire fish in his mouth .....he had helped himself from the table. That's the trouble with a bench top cruiser size dog.